Hi guys, thanks for the help in my other thread. I am putting together a supply list for the Carlisle EPDM with plans to make the order this week. I’ll double check this with my supplier, but since this is my first roofing job, figuring more eyes the better.
Here is the roof:
Here is what I’ve got on my list:
- Carlisle HP recovery boards - 78 @ 4’x8’x1/2"
- Drip edge - 250ft
- 10x100 ft rolls 45 or 60 mil EPDM sure seal - 3 @ 10x100 (may add a 10x50 to be safe)
- Tape and adhesive - is this something most suppliers can figure out? How many buckets of adhesive…how many rolls of tape/RUSS, etc
- Boots - 3 for 2", 1 for 6"
- Fasteners for recovery board
- Check on anything special for chimney (metal flashing?)
- 2" roller (any other rollers?)
Thanks for any thoughts guys.