Dumpster size

Hey. About to do an 11 sq rip off single layer. Possibly some plywood damage. Can that fit comfortably in a 10 yarder?

10 yards will hold approx 30-35 sq, depending on the shingle and how the dumpster is loaded.

yup. no problem.

It wont hurt to make yourself a 30% money cushion of the total dumpster fee in case you get hammered with overload charges.

If the dumpster cost $400.00( around here it does)then budget extra 120 bucks for overloading.

it will fit but there might be a charge for over LB. some times it is cheaper to get a bigger one.

I think that for such a small project it doesn’t make sense to order a dumpster, because there is only going to be about 1t. of garbage, but will cost you around $350 and dump truck will be half empty. It’s better to ask someone who owns a dump trailer, it will cost u less, max.$200-$250.

and if you can’t do that and want to save some cash. tarp the bed of your truck put some shingles in,(only pile on the tarp what you can pull off the truck) tarp over that put some more in, tarp over that and repeat till done picking up. Now when you go to the dump you can pull the tarps right out. it would cost me $80 to dump 11 sq at the dump.

Hey. About to do an 11 sq rip off single layer. Possibly some plywood damage. Can that fit comfortably in a 10 yarder?

It Just Kills Me to - Here all this BS about Tear Off’s , becuase If a Roof was Properly Prepped for a Second Layer - Removing Loose Shingles and Nailing Down all Turn - Ups - then Making Sure all was Smooth , and the Valley Usally need Replacing any Ways , Plus more and More Code Officer are Demanding that New Ice and Water Shield be Put in every Where . So By the Time You did a Roof Over - which is $185.00 a Sq - Plus Materials , You’d Might as Well do a Tear Off .

So Why the Big Up Charge for a Tear-Off , I could See If there was Three layer or Two Layers and Cedar ! - Butt On a Single Layer Home that already has the 94 Sheets of Plywood already Installed ! - I’m Thinking 185.00 - Plus Material the Roofer, If He doesn’t want Call Backs and Issues - then Would Prefer the Tear Off.

The Customer would have to Pay for more for Material’s - So Both People End Up with a Better Job with Less Issues !

Lets Say It Takes Two Days Longer , that’s What
$900.00 Bucks . Better Yet , ask the Roofer If He would like to Earn $3000.00 guaranteed for 5 Days Work . That way there’s No Pc- Work Going On and So No-one Is in a Rush ! ( Small Good Crew )
30 Sq.

Get-R-Done