Dont mean to brag but

I( dont wann brag but here are the builders i work for.
samawards.com/2004_BuilderSales.html
canadahomeguide.ca/__vsite/1 … .2127.aspx

The Lott creek section by morrison i did every single house. Im pretty proud about that.Easy as pie. Pure gravy work.

What projects are you proud of?

I used to roof for builders, back when people bought new homes!!!

Just drove by a roof I did last Summer Burnt Sienna’s on one of the most finely manicured settings imaginable. You could go around the around the 5 acre yard and find nothing you couldn’t fill a home magazine with. If and when I ever do a web site this would be one of the first homes in the picture section. 75 year old multi business owner retired but insisted on taking down his huge 25 year old custom cupola and rebuilding it himself!!!

im proudest of the fact that we have installed over 1 million sq of epdm.and the 45000 sq of 5 ply pitch @ the ford plant.

Thats alot of work. The ford Plant. Now thats BIG TIME.

Hi,

2 years ago I put a flat roof on a inner city church using old vinyl billboards, use firring strips and water cut-off to seal the joints.

They had no money. And I did not have it either.

[quote=“Lefty”]Hi,

2 years ago I put a flat roof on a inner city church using old vinyl billboards, use firring strips and water cut-off to seal the joints.

They had no money. And I did not have it either.[/quote]

wow. Sounds like you were working for the Lord.

lefty

your goin to heaven for sure!!!

im proud of every job!!!

Roofed a house for a lady after my wife raised my hand for me when the pastor asked if anybody in the room knew anything about roofing. Only time we went to the church too, kind of odd how that works.

Good feeling inside when the 20sq 12/12 was done.

BRAG all you want - you have no credibility in this forum chump !!!

Either do i.

This was supposed to be a spot to post your highlights and a place you could show your work off.
Its cool to see other roofers jobs that they are proud of. If your not proud of any of your work then your in the wrong feild.

I think you guys are jerks that seem to want to constantly pic on RoofBuster. So what if he uses IKO shingles.If he is proud of his work im glad for him.

RooferJim

thats not why we are jerks…he came here with a big ego and a lot of contradictions.

He cant tell one story without saying something different on the same subject on another post. We are just pointing out lies will come out very quickly. He is not being honest. Talking about things he does not know about. Funny thing he is trying to get into my ring on sales. THe guy could not sell icewater in hell. If he could we would not be a sub Period.

Maybe you Rooferj should read more clear into what he types and the way he responds to things in this forum. GTP and I see thru his crap (as do other regulars). Who cares if he uses IKO - we just love the fact they are crap and are keeping roofers for tearoffs in business.

You be glad for him Rooferj - were not !!!

“Too each his own” is what im saying. do you bash your competition as well ? when you are negative and rip people it only weakens YOU. “from sales class 101”

RooferJim

he does new construction…hence, not our competition :wink:

I’ll brag about being able to sell circles around you. I don’t bash my competitors… I throughly know them and bring public knowledgeable things out about them but only when the homeowner inquires. Public info can not be slander. I usually sell the jobs on my and the companies reputation.

LOL ! !

RooferJim