Do they Make a Liquid Roofing leveler?

I have a flat roof with a slight pitch covered with standard roll roofing. There are spots where the timbers are sagging a bit creating a couple of 2’ diameter X 1/2" indentations on the roof where water will pool for days. I thought I could fill those areas with with something to make the pools shallower so the water will run off or at least evaporate more quickly. Do they make a product for roofs that is similar to liquid floor leveler but something that would dry/harden yet remain flexible? Open for any suggestions.
Thanks

Typically what your asking is done at roof replacement.To build up low areas on a exsisting roof is a can of worms.You will simply move puddle from one spot to another.Steep is good for low areas but you mention single ply roofing.You can try putting insulation down with a single ply patch.If roof is not leaking I wouldn’t worry.And if it is leaking be sure its due to low spot and not a typical trouble area such as a penetration or drain .Up north roofs hold ice and water half the year.Some single plys are similar to pool liners and are great pond liners also.

ditto tarface.
impressive.

gweedo.

Winter grade plastic asphalt cement will probably do what the OP is asking.
Cover it with granules after you are done.

You can get the winter grade plastic cement and granules at your local roofing supplier.

This is a “hack it up” special…

Thanks for the advice, I’ll check that out, but being Central Florida I’ll bet they hever heard of that stuff.

[quote="-Axiom-"]Winter grade plastic asphalt cement will probably do what the OP is asking.

You can get the winter grade plastic cement and granules at your local roofing supplier.

This is a “hack it up” special…[/quote]

Come on Axiom! As far as that goes, you could also use coal-tar pitch and throw some lime in it (sarcasm). The homeowner should either repair the sagging roof deck, or they could have a roofer install a couple additional layers of membrane to build-up the low areas. Of course, as pointed out above, if you don’t know what you are doing you will end up just moving the ponding around on the roof.

OK, we all know there is a right way and a half assed way to do this so let me clarify. This roof, and I use the term loosely, is an add on porch with a room on an old mobile home that is in such bad shape it can’t be lived in any longer. I just use it for storing old empty boxes and anything else I don’t have the heart to toss out but has no real value. This roof is made from 2 X 4’s on 24" centers with plywood sheathing on top and drywall on the bottom. It sags pretty good but still has enough pitch to where it only puddles in a few spots where the sheathing is sagging between the 2 X 4’s. If I can eliminate these few low spots it will drain off completely and not just move to a new spot. Also, lets face it, regular asphalt roll roofing is not made to be used on such a shallow pitch to begin with and that is why I want to eliminate the standing water. In other words I’m looking for a cheap, quick, half-assed fix that will keep my junk dry for another couple of years. The dryer I can keep it the longer it will last before I have to mess around with it again. I thought it would be really great if they made something that can be poured out as a liquid that sets up like rubber even if it’s a half inch think. I guess nobody makes such an animal, so I’ll make due with the suggestion made. Hope that clears up what we are working with here. :lol:

[quote=“Cerberus”]

[quote="-Axiom-"]Winter grade plastic asphalt cement will probably do what the OP is asking.

This is a “hack it up” special…[/quote]

Come on Axiom! As far as that goes, you could also use coal-tar pitch and throw some lime in it (sarcasm). The homeowner should either repair the sagging roof deck, or they could have a roofer install a couple additional layers of membrane to build-up the low areas. Of course, as pointed out above, if you don’t know what you are doing you will end up just moving the ponding around on the roof.[/quote]

Yea, well…
:roll:

I felt dirty saying it but I did call it what it was…

“This is a “hack it up” special…”

“is an add on porch with a room on an old mobile home”.
yep, central florida.

gweedo.