Can Roof

This company is going to be closed down because they stole the name of CRC or can roof corporation a division of IKO the shingle maunfacturer. By the fall this company will no longer exist. therefpre any work done by them will have zero warranty as the company will be closed.

IKO makes products for canada mostly organic shingle that are good, most everything else is worth even posting. And no they will not go out of business. Wow how much have you drank today? Or are you off your meds?

Why do you slam the competition instead of focussing on your own good merit?

He is off his meds Aaron nothing more. Bad santa ever watch it? Think im gonna do that right now.

competition means licenced and insured remember.not up on charges for using hot credit cards to buy materials for cash jobs like some one we know here

Who?

This guy knows all the dirt huh… guilty concience gettin the best of someone?? :wink:

I’m kiddin where do you get all this stuff from for real? Conspiracy theory’s one after another this guy… 8)

Even though I think he just likes to slander folks, I’m a bit curious myself who around here he thinks does that kinda stuff. Even what kind of proof he has to back these things up?

So why not enlighten us all as to how you find out all this info on these scam roofers.

the only guy who ive heard like that down here is one that got fired from a lot of companies either because he sux at roofing or cuz he stealed from them…

[quote=“SYS”]This guy knows all the dirt huh… guilty concience gettin the best of someone?? :wink:

I’m kiddin where do you get all this stuff from for real? Conspiracy theory’s one after another this guy… 8)

Even though I think he just likes to slander folks, I’m a bit curious myself who around here he thinks does that kinda stuff. Even what kind of proof he has to back these things up?

So why not enlighten us all as to how you find out all this info on these scam roofers.[/quote]

Just to confirm with you all that Paul is right.I am new to the post and just to share with you all that two off the companies that Paul has mentioned in the past are “lets say not proffesional”.(not the one mentioned in this post)The public has a right to know who they are.I will mention them at a later post.I am a contractor in the GTA and was stiffed for $100,000.I have won all court orders against them and to no avail.It seems the canadain justice sytsem does not work.Especially when it comes to construction.