Business opportunity $150K year 1

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY—once in a lifetime

ATTN: ROOFERS and ROOFING PROFESSIONALS

If you are a roofer or contracting professional—sales, technician, foreman, or rep,
with solid business and people skills and are either tired of working FOR someone or
ready to give up HARD roofing work and work SMARTER, then you may qualify for our Franchise.

Can you walk on a roof? Could you hire and manage someone who can walk on a roof?
We offer a simple and profitable Franchise that you can do by yourself if you can walk on a roof, or you can hire labor to do the work. Potential Year 1-- $150K+ if you do the jobs yourself, and $100K if you hire someone.

Complete turnkey package provided. Investment required $98,700. 100% Financing available, if qualified.

See our website www.drroofclean.com and click on franchise tab for contact information. After you contact us we will email you an application package.

You will be required to complete a Confidentiality Agreement, a detailed questionnaire, franchise application and submit identification. We conduct a complete background check. If you do not have $98,700 available for the investment, then you will need a credit score of at least 600 to apply for the Financing Loan with our partner bank. You cannot have any convictions (other than minor traffic tickets) DWI/DUI, bankruptcy,
or open judgments. You must be the full time operator of the Franchise.

If you are unable to meet these minimum financial and/or personal requirements we cannot processes your Franchise Application. We are only interested in working with solid, experienced individuals that have the financial and business capability to succeed.

We are especially interested in establishing franchises in NJ, Long Island, NY, PA, MD,
DE, CT, VA, OH and MA as well as the rest of the USA.

If you’re qualified, we look forward to hearing from you.

why would I clean a roof when I can tearit off and install a new one at a much higher profit margin.

Invest $98,700 for what ?? a cleaning solution. Do you think someone is that dumb ???

Home Depot/Lowes sells cleaning solution for much much cheaper !!

Tim,

Thanks for your reply. This opportunity clearly isn’t for you.
We wish you continued success in your roofing business.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Roof Clean

I agree 98k for some cleaner is well insaine. There is roofacide and thats alot cheaper.

[quote=“tg5457”]We offer a simple and profitable Franchise that you can do by yourself if you can walk on a roof, or you can hire labor to do the work. Potential Year 1-- $150K+ if you do the jobs yourself, and $100K if you hire someone.
.[/quote]

I would love to see it or talk to someone making that much on just cleaning a roof. This sounds like one of those late night infomericals !!!

Nice to see you’re both from the same town and think alike!

Let me ask you a very easy question. Try to remove your ego from the answer.

Where can you invest $98K in a business (by the way that $98K includes a new 14ft box van, all new stainless spray equipment right down to ladders, hoses, reels, etc, fully wrapped design on the box van, complete training program, manuals, and field support) and see your money come back in less than 12 months?

And if you qualify for financing, you lay out $10K and the rest is a monthly payment, so your $10k is back in your pocket in about 6 weeks or less. Still sound insane?

We’re alot more than ‘solution’. We have a proven business model that makes alot of money-- and alot easier than roofing.

Thanks,

DR.ROOF CLEAN

Well i have to disagree with you. I can tear off a roof and make more profit than running around with a truck you marked up and tools you have raised the prices on for basically a manual and some chemicals for 98k. This is not a big problem in michigan so i would not buy. Second if this was such a great plan you would not have to place ads on a free site to get business.

If you’ve got $98,000 you are already making money.
Or am i missing something here?

[quote=“tg5457”]Nice to see you’re both from the same town and think alike!

We’re alot more than ‘solution’. We have a proven business model that makes alot of money-- and alot easier than roofing.

Thanks,

DR.ROOF CLEAN[/quote]

GTP - kevin - and i both are from the same town working for 2 different companies but both have a similiar thinking - we both know how to make money. We both see through your crap and can make our own money without you. We both think alike and both think you are full of sh** !!

Your solution might work elsewhere (i would love to see where) but like GTP said - it is not a problem in Michigan. Keep your truck and overpriced tools. We both are doing just fine. Obviously you aren’t like GTP said if you have to advertise in here for others. You don’t see us advertising for homeowners business in here do you ?

Do us all a favor - get out and stay out !!! Don’t waste our time or others in here.

Show me or connect me with someone dumb enough to do your business plan - otherwise - you are wasting our time !! Go try to sell your stuff elsewhere .

IT IS SO DUMB TO ADVERTISE YOUR CLEANING STAFF FOR 98 K TO ROOFERS. YOU ARE INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE WE ARE NOT ROOF CLEANERS WE ARE ROOFERS WE DO ROOFS WE ARE PROFESSIONALS NOT ROOF CLEANERS.

yeah, what he said!!!