Remove and Replace 1190 sf hip roof dimensional shingles,
Remove and Replace 300sf 1st flat roof,
Remove and Replace 255 sf 2nd flat roof
Remove and Replace all fascias 205 linear feet
And soffits 210 linear feet,
Remove and Replace 600 sf of rotten sheathing
Remove and Replace 8 rotten rafters.

Thanks.

I thought we answered this one yesterday, and I was in the lead.

I’m not an estimator, but I would certainly want to know the slope, how high are the roofs, access to the roofs, dimensions of the rafters as well as lengths, type of low-sloped roofs both existing and to be installed, etc…

In other words, you leave a lot of questions unanswered. For example, what is your soffit and fascia are 5 stories up and all the work has to be performed from a scaffold? What if the roof is 12:12? What if the two low-sloped roofs have multiple layers of existing built-up roof membranes on them? Is the 600 square feet of roof decking all in one area or in several areas?

I think before anyone can even begin to help you, you need to provide a lot more information. A photo or two wouldn’t hurt either.

I am an estimator and if we received this call at the office we would conveniently have a very poor quality phone line.

YEa giving that estimate would be a bad idea over the phone or over the internet. There is too much that is unknown for anyof us to give a bid. Send us pictures of everything and then you will get an answer to your question.

I’m sticking with my first prce. 8)

$ 225k all work comes with a first rain warranty. :smiley:

Now the big box comes in to bid… :smiley:

I would like an estimate.

This is a one storie house.
Thanks.

[quote=“cantave”]I would like an estimate.

Thanks.[/quote]

Ok, a little more info required…hang tight, Im typing the next post.

[quote=“cantave”]I would like an estimate.

Thanks.[/quote]

not to try to sound like a jerk…but your seriously not going to get a price from anyone here unless you post some pictures.

So a 16 square shingle roof bid (Hip, ridge, 17% waste on a hip). What type of ventialtion is present? What type of shingles are you looking to have installed? Do you live in a climate with icing conditions? What is the roof pitch? Is there access to terra firma? What type of heating do you have? Do we need to bid for chimney flashings? Or are you using forced air only with a stack throuh the roof? Are we gong to have to remove and repalce gutters to get an ice barrier down onto the fascia? Is there any present leakage?

1st flat roof…What does the perimeter abutt to? A roof edge? A parapet? Do you have roof drains or a gutter? Are they internal drains? Are the drains intact and re-useable? Is there cladding over the top of the base flashings? What type of roofing systme would you like? Are you looking for a long lasting system? Insulation? What is the space beneath used for? What type of roof deck is it? Plywood? T&G? Are there hazards present on the rooftop that we should know about like harful emissions from equipment? Is there good access to terra firma? Are there children at play on a normal day? Are you lokking for a legitimate fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with skilled craftsmen, or something that will get you by?

2nd FLat roof…What does the perimeter abutt to? A roof edge? A parapet? Do you have roof drains or a gutter? Are they internal drains? Are the drains intact and re-useable? Is there cladding over the top of the base flashings? What type of roofing systme would you like? Are you looking for a long lasting system? Insulation? What is the space beneath used for? What type of roof deck is it? Plywood? T&G? Are there hazards present on the rooftop that we should know about like harful emissions from equipment? Is there good access to terra firma? Are there children at play on a normal day? Are you lokking for a legitimate fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with skilled craftsmen, or something that will get you by?

Fascia…so it looks like we will be removing the gutters anyways…at least we wont have to charge you for R&R to install our ice barrier. How steep? How is the access around the house? Are the rafter ends rotted? What dimension of lumber? What type of wood would you be interested in? Do you want the fascia painted? Would you like a maintenance-free-ish soffit and fascia cladding? Wood soffit? Aluminum? Do we have to add ventialtion to it then?

What type of roof deck? Plywood? How thick? Tongue and groove? How thick? Plank?

Rafters…what dimensions? Can they be safely removed all at once? Did I ask what is the roof pitch? How long is the rafter?

I think I covered everything, but if I didnt, I think, the guys will help remind me.

Also, I see that youre in Florida…none of our prices will be accurate, considering the Florida building Code requirments for enhanced wind uplift and all the extra work that goes into it, and not to mention the deck inspection, dry-in inspection final inspection…these are all issues that hold up the natural progression of work waiting on the inspectors.

wow

Did I miss something, roofboss?

15# or #30 felts

I will like to know how do you make an estimate… I mean, what do you need to make one… please someone help with that!! :smiley:

knowledge…wether it be hands on or taught.

HOW TO POST A PICTURE ???

this question is answered often here.
schroll down thru the threads and you should be able to find such info.
get back if ya cant.

gweedo.